Not only do we strive for patient satisfaction, we strive for patient loyalty. We are dedicated to filling all of your optical needs and making your optical experience enjoyable. Our goal is for you to leave our office feeling excited about your new eyewear and happy to return next year. No matter the budget, we can find "the frame."
We know some of you are brand driven and for that we carry styles from designers such as:
We take great pride in offering the highest quality lenses on the market. Our optical staff is trained to fit each patient with the proper lens for their prescription and lifestyle needs. Some of the lenses available are:
- These lenses are designed to correct distance, intermediate and near. Varilux is our brand of choice. However, we do offer an array of progressive lenses to accommodate any budget.Hi-Index Lenses
- Thinner, lighter and the most cosmetically appealing. Ranging from 1.53-1.74. Lenses with an index of refraction of 1.70 or higher are at least 50% thinner than standard Cr-39.Polycarbonate
- Light weight and impact resistant. The lens material of choice for children, sports, and safety eyewear.Transition
- Lenses that are practically clear while indoors and darken automatically outdoors, to a comfort tint.Polarization
- Reduces glare and provides ultraviolet protection. Ideal for Florida driving and fishing.Anti-reflective
- An optical coating applied to the surface of a lens to reduce reflection, glare and eye fatigue.Scratch Resistant
- Another optical coating applied to the lens surface to help protect and RESIST scratching.